Obstacle Course and Interactive Adventure Race Experience
Do you have the speed, strength, agility and intelligence necessary to survive the coming Apocalypse? Face the ultimate challenge alone or as part of a team!
Next Race: New York View More »
Race Date: October 2013
- A Challenging 5k Run (about 3.1 miles)
- Over 27 Military-Style Obstacles
- Alternate Routes – You Decide
- Music on the Course
- Runners in Costumes – Zombies, Superheroes, etc.
- Beers – A beer voucher is included with race entry* (Must be 21)
- Great Food – Quality eats from the grill and kitchen
- Games, Contests & Activities
- Awards Ceremony – Best costume, best time, etc.
- LIVE MUSIC!
You Can Expect…
- To run fast and think faster
- Smaller race waves
- Top-notch military-style obstacles
- No “mandatory” mud-pits
- FREE for all spectators
* State and local restrictions may apply
Run Fast & Think Faster
Make Decisions On-The-Course: The race will only be as hard as you make it.
- High Road vs. Low Road
- Music Preference
- Easy vs. Hard
- Short Cut vs. The Long Way Home
Over Three Miles of Military-Style Obstacles
Click the links below for images & video of the obstacles* and other content.
- Run for your life!
- Apocalyptic Warzone
- Cargo Net
- The Over/Under
- Schwarzwald (Black Forest)
- Slip and Slide
- Over the wall
- Pick your poison
- Monkey Bars
- Tired Yet?
- Fire Jump
- Mystery Obstacle
- Log Jam
- & More
* Obstacles and individual race lengths vary from event to event due to natural constraints of the venue.
No Mandatory Mud Pits
What’s so TOUGH about crawling through MUD all day anyway? That’s just a typical Tuesday afternoon for some 4 year-olds.
The best-of-the-best may avoid a muddy fate entirely, however most will not. There may be a mud-crawl, but racers will have the OPTION to choose an equally challenging dry obstacle.
Smaller Race Starting Line Waves
Strict wave size limits mean there will be no bottlenecks and ABSOLUTELY NO WAITING at obstacles.
Spectators are FREE
There is NO CHARGE for spectators at Obstacle Apocalypse. We ask that you please arrive with a registered racer though, as parking space is limited. Thank you for your cooperation.
Obstacle Apocalypse Rules
- Participating in an obstacle course race can be a dangerous activity. All racers and spectators participate at their own risk.
- The event will take place rain or shine.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register.
- All registered racers must sign the wavier in order to participate.
- Leave your pets at home.
- Please do not bring any weapons, alcohol, or illegal drugs. They will be confiscated and you will be ejected from the event.
- Sorry, but there are no refunds. You may ContactUs if you’d like to transfer your entry to another person.
Note: The obstacle apocalypse team works hard to minimize any impact on the natural environment.